In both academic and professional settings, collaboration is the new pathway to creativity. Hence, all of our furniture should be designed in a way that naturally and easily brings people to sit together, for the sake of creating something new and wonderful.
The POPCORN786 is a college furniture piece, envisioned and created by Popcorn. It was designed to encourage collaborative seating and is an ideal setting for a group discussion, a heated debate, and the thinking-hour for a group project. The following ergonomic features of POPCORN786 encourage good posture and safe seating:
- Rounded edges with rubber finish injection molded edge binding for greater safety
- Wired classroom table storage under each table to create added space for storing stationery and keeping notebooks
- Bag hooks alongside the table for easily hanging bag packs
- Anti-friction guards to protect skidding and marks on the floor. Move the table anywhere any day, without any worries
- Ergonomically designed curved chairs that cushion your back